"'You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.' -Wayne Gretsky' -Michael Scott"
Director of Operations
What You'll Be Doing
Coordinating and overseeing our organizational operations and logistics. You will be working to maintain and improve printer, shipping and operational efficiencies, procuring materials and resources, monitoring vendor compliance, as well as building a team to support these endeavors.
Ultimately, the Director of Operations will be trusted to help LoveBook remain compliant, efficient and profitable during the course of business.
- Proven work experience in operations and/or logistics management
- Ability to analyze data and make recommendations based on conclusions
- Experience in leadership/director role preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Maintain and improve operational management systems, processes and best practices
- Manage domestic and imported products
- Monitor workflow, and oversee printer and shipping efficiencies
- Formulate and implement operational improvements
- Analyze operational/logistical data to improve profitability
- Manage budgets and forecasts
- Communicate and work with customer service with respect to operational impacts on customer satisfaction
- Build and lead a small team to fulfill the needs of the company growth with respect to operations and logistics
Perks of the Job
- Eligible for BCBS Health Insurance after 30 days
- Flex Hours. Workday start/end time flexibility
- Flexible vacation time (Upon approval)
- 401k 4% matching (After 6 months employment)
- Opportunity for annual bonus (based on profitability & performance)